BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Latest - A beautiful night. (23/4/2011)

Today after tt, I went out with Jenny, Bousim, T... 
First we went to eat, after eat I xiong ... (>~<)
Then we jiu go pasar malam, wah, many people.
Then we go Tai Chung Market. Lap... -_________-
Last, we go Nak Hotel.
Go there yam cha and see view.
This place really suitable for couple to go.
That night, I feel myself hao lin lap. All at there pt, except myself do light bulb. Lols..
But that place make me think dou many things...
When I saw that sea, suddenly think dou something.
孤单也没什么不好,一个人自由自在得很舒服~
Sorry that last night can't control myself when I saw someone, I promised next time I'll control myself.
It's tough...
But I'm trying to get used to it.
Hope you're doing fine too.
I don't need words to express, I don't need tears to shed, I don't need to ask for a smile or a hand to hold me. All I need is to be your friend, forever. 








Pen off.

0 comments: